Anne Blackburn is a banker by professional background, having had earlier careers in journalism and diplomacy.
She worked in investment banks in New York and London for over a decade before returning to a senior management role with a New Zealand bank in the 1990s.
She is currently a director of a number of businesses in the infrastructure, finance, investment and research sectors. She also holds governance positions in arts and education not-for-profit organisations.
- Chair of Royal District Nursing Service New Zealand
- Director of Auckland Council Property
- Director of Forsyth Barr Limited
- Director of Television New Zealand Limited
- Director of Warren and Mahoney Limited
- Chair of Trustees of Centre for Clinical Research & Effective Practice
- Chair of Trustees of Royal New Zealand Ballet
- Trustee of Chinese Language Foundation
- Trustee of Sir Ernest Davis Endowment Fund
- Council Member of UNITEC
- Project Co-ordinator of DHB Medical Innovation Hub
- SLI Systems Launches IPO: Forecasts Strong Growth
- Consolidating angels holding their own
- NZVIF to invest in new funds with $60m underwrite
- KiwiSaver rule tweaks could assist NZ companies
- NZ private equity delivers impressive returns
- NZVIF welcomes panel proposal for Maori-oriented fund
- NDF / NZVIF Co-Fund Arrangement Guidelines
- NZVIF signs $200m co-investment partnership with Taiwan fund